Go Business Funding is the key to your success and the answer to your financing needs.
We specialize in offering retail, restaurant and service businesses nationwide a unique funding solution. We offer fast, low-documentation merchant cash advances – even if your credit is less than perfect.
- Basically, with a Business Cash Advance, Go Business Funding will purchase a percentage of your future revenue and advance those funds to you up-front.
- You use the money without restriction.
- We then deduct a small percentage daily from your future sales. Alternatively, a daily ACH can be scheduled. It’s that simple.
- Go Business Funding is investing in your business. You use the funds to build and grow. We collect from your growth.
Why choose Go Business Funding?
- You are dealing directly with the funding source. We are not an agent, broker or reseller.
- Our customer service is second to none in the industry.
- We offer a special “Line of Credit” program for qualified applicants. This gives you the ability to only take a cash advance for what you need now and draw on the Line of Credit when you need it.
- The Principals were all small business owners themselves and understand the challenges and needs of the small business owner.
- We get paid back as you do business.
- No fixed payments or fixed time frame for payback
- No collateral
Who We Are
According to the Small Business Administration, which oversees the nation’s some fourteen million small businesses, problems in obtaining adequate and timely funding are the main culprits in causing small businesses to fail. As businessmen who have worked closely with many small and medium-sized businesses over the years, we at Go Business Funding have seen first-hand the problems this places on small business owners in managing their cash flow.
Our goal in creating Go Business Funding was to provide funding to small business owners who might otherwise be unable to obtain it elsewhere. Studies, after all, have shown that more than nine out of every 10 businesses in the U.S. are unable to obtain bank loans because they lack sufficient credit or the necessary collateral.
Educating Our Merchants
Why should you consider Go Business Funding for a cash advance? We believe we have set ourselves apart from other companies that provide alternative funding by placing an emphasis on educating our merchants.
Before we do business with any merchant, we make certain they have a complete understanding of the funding arrangement. We are also careful to set realistic terms with merchants based on their particular earning profiles in order to minimize the possibility of future cash flow problems. Whether you’re a restaurant, a florist, salon, spa or an automotive center, you have a maximum percentage of gross revenues that you can afford to pay back each month to meet your financial obligation (called a “safe retrieval percentage”). We make sure you stay within this limit so as not to cause you cash flow distress. In addition, we make clear disclosure of all costs upfront.
Go Business Funding and its Principals have been financing small businesses through our Business Lenders program for over 40 years. We have experience in dealing with various kinds of businesses and have the expertise to determine the appropriate funding amount & payback terms to help maximize profitability for your business.
All of the principals of Go Business Funding have owned and operated small businesses themselves. They know what it means to face the challenges of a small business and are here to support the owners with their issues and growth.
Contact Go Business Funding today and let our experience & money go to work for you!! We have the right Business Cash Advance program for you!
To contact a funding consultant, call us toll free at (855) 850-4667 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org/.